In some cases, guys need all the help they can get when it comes to getting the attention of the girl they admire. As a matter of fact, many guys admit that flirting can be difficult when you’re not sure what to do or how to start without embarrassing yourself. It helps to know the personality of the girl you want to flirt with. Have a few simple, yet fun ideas to experiment with. While your goal may include getting her to show off her beautiful smile, don’t forget to make it fun for yourself. The following ideas may help you come up with some ideas of your own.
• Girls love a good scent and sometimes it can be a fun away to get a conversation started. While there are a number of good smelling men’s colognes available, try something a little different such putting on baby lotion or something pleasant.
• Blow her kisses while making funny faces. While she may have some goofy looks to look at, giving her a creative smile can be helpful if she’s experiencing a rough day.
• Be yourself when you’re being funny. This may not seem like much but being someone you’re not can be a turn off. Girls find guys more attractive when they can be funny while being in their own skin. Plus, it shows a softer side some girls really like.
• Share a few funny jokes, but keep it clean. Even corny jokes can be helpful in your attempt to make her laugh.
• Show off and act stupid in front of your friends. This is another one of those weird ideas, but depending on how you pull it off and the setting, it can be hilarious!
• Flirt through engaging text messages. Some people have a ball sending communications via text during the day. It can be a fun way to pass the time until you see her again in person.
• Compliment her but in a humorous way without hurting her feelings. The idea here is to be sarcastic or playfully tease her while being funny.
• Get her attention by doing something that may be different or out of character than what you would normally do. You don’t have to go out on a limb here, but think about gestures that are small and sweet. If she likes to read poetry, write her a poem. If you’re at a karaoke club, sing her favorite song to her.
• Have fun creating curiosity and send her anonymous messages or create a scavenger hunt. This may be an idea to say things to her you want her to know (especially if you are shy) without physically being present (yet).
Remember to have fun and be yourself. Try to be calm and don’t stress out. It helps to act as if you have never done such a thing before (this will be much easier if in deed you have not). Making eye contact and giving her a smile can be a positive place to start and get noticed. You can find more flirting and dating tips at Naija Dating Match Blog and of course the blog where you found this article in the first place.