A bit of advice needed

Discussion in 'Sex Advice' started by x-kid, Dec 10, 2014.

1. x-kid

x-kid New Member

Hi all,

I'm after some advice on how to approach telling my wife i have found a video of a guy naked on her phone. It was sent via kik messenger, she has been receiving lots of messages via this kik thing for a while. last night while i was sat watching late night t.v. (she had gone to bed) i thought i would just have a look on here phone out of curiosity as to what all the kik messages are. that's when i found the video of the guy playing with himself, and one of my wife sucking her nipple, presumably a response to the guys video?? My question is, how do i bring this up with her, in a way that wont suggest that i was checking up on her, although i guess i was. i did find it a turn on actually, as we have briefly mentioned having someone join us in bed a couple of times before. So anyone know how i can approach all of this with out upsetting my wife??

2. Wornout

Wornout New Member

Yes, you need to approach her with what you found. The possible excuse "you were looking through my phone!" is not acceptable and has absolutely nothing to do with the concept of what you found on the phone. Is this cheating? That's a whole different debate. Was she just having a little fun and was afraid to tell you? Was she just bored and got carried away? That's for you two to hash out. I will say this: It's deceit that can't be tolerated in a marriage. Have someone join you, swing, take pictures, whatever you both decide as a couple - as long as there is honesty and no deceit.

3. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

What Wornout said. I don't care how you found the information out, it's something that should not have been done behind your back and hidden from you. Don't hold this in. Discuss what you have found, deflect her anger, and explain why it bothers you. If you choose to bring other people into your sex life, that's your business, but as a married couple it has to be a joint decision, even if nothing physical has happened

4. x-kid

x-kid New Member

Thanks for the replies, just need to work out how to drop this into conversation.