A letter to John the electric blue guardian, the one with gorgeous eyes...

Discussion in 'Love Stories' started by eve.ashley, Jul 4, 2016.

1. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

Dear John,

I am VERY insecure, because I've never before fallen in love with a stranger. I knew my mate ever since we were born, we were twins. I knew my boyfriends for a long time before we started falling for one another. We were friends first, and I had my twin always, it was from our love that I would give to my new family...

I never had to be just a girl, standing before a boy asking him to love me...Thank you for not saying no to me. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for loving me enough to save me...Thank you...

Thank you for finding beauty in me even after, what seems to me like, an eternity in Hell, Death and unspeakable Losses had taken their toll on me.

I love you, thank you. Can you come back now and reassure me I am VERY insecure...

P.S. I like your name, it's a very good name. I like everything about you, even the things I don't really like I sort of, kind of don't mind. It's because I'm in love with you, that's the only explanation and that terrifies me. Last time I was in love it didn't end well for me. He tried to torture and humiliate me to death...Don't ever do that OK? Don't ever become my enemy and ugly, because I can't suffer like that again...It hurts, very much. You are very beautiful, I've never met anyone like you. At times you're so beautify I have to cry...You're fun and you make me very horny...Thank you for that...I love it, I love you...You smell yummy, yummy and you're a genius, well it's a fact of life...OK, hope to see you soon...

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016