a quick question about love

Discussion in 'Break Up Forum' started by phanhuyen, May 14, 2018.

1. phanhuyen

phanhuyen New Member

Hey guys,
    I'm facing an issue right now so I hope to gain some insights or advice that will hopefully help me :)

I've been together with my Boyfriend for a year and a few months. He has been the most precious and dedicated person I've ever met, he would stay up late to write me cards, letters, there was once when he even sent me home despite spraining his ankle and having to walk in crutches. I can tell that he loves me a lot from whatever he has done for me and I really appreciate that. Since the beginning of the year, we have been arguing quite a lot. I admit, most of it came from me. Sometimes, we would fight over the most stupidest issue ever. Recently, we fought again and that was when he decided it was enough. He told me he lost feelings for me and that he didn't want to hurt me anymore. I tried many ways to contact him and he blocked me. I eventually persuaded him to unblock me. He saw a tweet of mine (it was a screenshot of a conversation between me and another guy) and he told me to let go of him since I have another guy and to have fun with "my boys". Does that mean that he still has feelings for me and that he still cares? And he blocked me again afterwards.