Almost a year after she rejected me, she kissed me, but what now?

Discussion in 'Dating Advice' started by Stolnyigrad, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Stolnyigrad

Stolnyigrad New Member

I have some history with this girl, we were really close for almost half a year, but then she said she sees me just as a friend, even tho we were cuddling, holding hands and so on a lot. Then I stopped talking with her for like month, but started again, because I just care a lot about her. Now it's almost a year since she told me that and we were on party, she got drunk and told me that she's really sorry for what she said, because she wasn't sure about it since I would be her first guy, asked me if I still like her and then we kissed. After the party I texted her that it's all up to her if she wants to be with me or not and she answered that she's not ignoring me, but she just has to think about it. It's been two days since she wrote that and I still have no response, should I wait or text her? Do you have any similiar experience?

2. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

If she's not sure, then she doesn't really want to. Deciding if you like someone is not something that takes days to determine. I would not be waiting around for her to figure her stuff out.