Best Online Dating Site?

Discussion in 'Online Dating' started by Ohyesuare, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Ohyesuare

Ohyesuare New Member

What is the site you have had the most success with?

2. leosaysmeow

leosaysmeow New Member

Personally, I have not yet tried online dating. I have been with my significant other since high school. However, I have had many friends who have had success with online dating. A very popular site I know of is okcupid. It's free to make an account on there. Two of my best friends have met their significant others on there. One of them even recently moved to another state to be with her boyfriend she met on there!

3. HeyHailey

HeyHailey New Member

I think OKCupid might be the best one out there. There are many creeps (if you're a women, I think it's better for men), but at the same time it's easier to meet some sensible, cool guys than on some other sites. Also, it has quite a lot of users.
    I don't know if it's any good for somebody outside of USA, though.

4. chrisis

chrisis New Member

Hi :)

Ive been using lovehappydating.com - they are a new site, but ive chatted with a couple of nice guys on there already.....I get the impression that they are only a small company, so they are trying to keep things personal and friendly....ive had to report one member to the site owner and she dealt with the problem swiftly and was very helpful........ive tried POF in the past, but couldnt seem to find a genuine person on there.....just my opinion......... :peaceful:

5. ElizabethStone

ElizabethStone New Member

I met my fiancee on Match.com. I liked that one the best, and believe me, I tried ALL of them.. haha

6. JaneLaw

JaneLaw New Member

Another vote for OKCupid if you want to meet someone young and hip. They do a great job of matching people and it can be very fun to just be a part of the site with their quizzes and forums.

Honestly, just try them all. There are different people on each one! One could be your soulmate :)

Good luck.

7. AdamWesis

AdamWesis New Member

Hey there, I have tried Freakin-Out.com and its works for me and for my friends ;) . Now we all have girlfriends now :heartpump: Its only took an hour to make a girlfriend. I am happy to have her :bananna: . You should try this website, as its not at all expensive and lots of Girls have joined this website. I love it :eek:hyeah:

All the best Buddy :wave:
    Cheers!

8. juliawiliams

juliawiliams New Member

Hi Adamwesis, thanks for sharing the site Freakin-Out.com. Friends it really works and its easy to sign up and its membership fee is too low as compared to other sites.

Use 25% Discount Code " hrAM4a" and enjoy dating.

Cheers
    Julia

9. Kay

Kay New Member

There are paid and free online dating sites, for free OkCupid is the best one so far, it's easy to browse, there are questions to help you write your summary and specify your hobbies and interests.

10. casanova28

casanova28 Member

It depends... I was member of many sites in past 10 years from AFF to todays popular (okCupid,etc). Basically in past few years I am follow just adult sexdating sites scene because I use sites just to arrange one night stands and nothing serious, so don't use anymore classic dating services.

11. casanova28

casanova28 Member

Depends. If I am looking for one night stands (fast hookups in general) that I am using variety of sites from best sex dating sites review list, if I want date then pof and okcupid.
    On okCupid I get more responses but never had date from somebody there, on the other side from pof I get less response but had x dates here. This works for me, but I don't know will it work for others, because it is not just about sites there is something in your altitude, approach and so on, actually just like in 'real' life.

12. danielbrown

danielbrown New Member

I have not yet tried online dating but I can give you a website that provide you the best tips and advice on dating it's Datevalet.com. Datevalet helps you to arrange your date nicely and you can get some useful advice from them.

13. briansuder

briansuder New Member

My site is gud site

14. ShauninNS

ShauninNS New Member

Everyone's opinion will vary… some have had decent results from free sites like Okcupid… while others prefer paid services such as Eharmony or Match as they feel that people that are paid members tend to take it more seriously and therefore the feedback you tend to get from it can often be better.

15. sanjosetom

sanjosetom New Member

Definitely subjective. Depends what you're looking for and if you want to pay or not, I suppose.

16. DatingFan

DatingFan New Member

Yes I feel too many dating sites are things where you can log on when you want to shag.
    People do not care about building a relationship on there at all

I came to this forum to find some tips but all the things I read here are depressing.

luckyly I had a nice talk recently with two kind Kiiroo representatives and they told me they are working on an online dating society. Where you could just chill or make a name for your self based on tastes and humor.

And if you found people who are interesting you have the opportunity to hook up for a date or a chill session. They actualy had a gadget that will let you touch your lover. You would ofcourse also see him or her on the webcam.

So unless you guys can hook me up with a link to good site with serious people, who also want to go out for dinner or a show, I think I will wait for Kiiroo to open after new years.

I realy had hoped to find some good tips on dating sites here lol :p

17. tingerwoods

tingerwoods New Member

there are MORE and MORE Online dating sites are appearing on the web right now, but there are only few offered a good and really interactive way of dating so i would likely recommend my site on Effortless Dating. :)

18. lexxux

lexxux New Member

Dont think that there is a best Online Dating Site. It depends on what you are looking for.

Do you want white,black,asian,russian,local girls,gay and the list goes on...

You can take a look at my website "yournewpartner" if you want to date local in your area-

19. vpresson

vpresson New Member

Honestly I never really been into the whole dating sites but I have hear pof is pretty good Plentyoffish I think it is.

20. Raffo79

Raffo79 New Member

As i answered to another thread, i'm actually getting addicted to Appning. It's an app and its free, so give it a look