cock size

Discussion in 'Sex Advice' started by 909Groomer, Oct 6, 2013.

1. 909Groomer

909Groomer New Member

let me tell ya something Girls say.... oh it does'nt matter (right). I take alot of pride thats right pride in my love making. I think I am really pretty good at it. However I always get dumped for some guy that has some huge trouser trout wanting to swim up ther stream. WHY! I feel confadent unless I fall into a canyon and I always get the lady I am with off and then figure out a way to get mine oraly or just having her use her hand or just playing. I ask what does a guy have to do for a girl to fall for him in the sack. It's really starting to frustrate me. Ladys please help a guy out here. I really do have skills and I look to get her exsuhsted before I even try to get mine. I love the female body and ravage it. Oh Standing at 6 and 4 greth ...gezz

2. MedeaWakoski

MedeaWakoski New Member

Seems to me you are sexually active, so what's your problem? Nothing. Unless you're looking for a serious relationship, so if that's the case, you shouldn't be worrying about your cock size.

3. steph84

steph84 New Member

It really doesn't matter, but if you're too worried about it and stress out over it then we can tell you have no confidence. Women find confidence sexy and when you're just nervous about how big you are then we're turned off by that. Just be confident and stop comparing yourself to other men.

4. Robknowsbest

Robknowsbest New Member

It actually does matter to most girls, they don't want one too small but not too big either. Just learn to use the size you have as effectively as you can and you'll be good where sex is concerned.

5. 909Groomer

909Groomer New Member

Yes I am

I do look for a serious relation ship and thank all of you, and yes I was very sexualy active, I do have confadence I belive it has just huanted me, thankyou all it's on the way back burner.

6. amy2013

amy2013 New Member

Penis size really doesn't matter. However, some guys feel inadequate (almost always unnecessarily) and try to overcompensate by perhaps being a little too cocky and placing too much emphasis on sex. I'm not sure how you know the penis size of your exes' new men...but maybe stop thinking about trouser trouts for a while and work on giving the girl a good time outside of the bedroom. Moves aren't sexy, connecting with the other person is, and that starts when you pick her up for a date. Good luck xx

7. DorianG

DorianG New Member

You don't have to worry buddy! Penis size really doesn't matters for girls. What matters is to stay till her orgasm. Medically you just need 3 inches at max to satisfy a girl, also there are other ways to satisfy a girl like oral. So you don't worry about the size of your cock, instead of that be confident and try to to satisfy her with different moves.