Dating Really Busy People/what do you think?

Discussion in 'Sex Advice' started by blackcats, Apr 26, 2017.

1. blackcats

blackcats New Member

Hi:
    I guess what sparks my question comes from the fact that in early stages of dating, most guys don’t tell you they are no longer interested-they do a fade or make excuses or something. Even when asked they can’t give a straight answer.

My question is how long do you give a guy before completely writing him off and assume that his interest becomes low or nothing? Specifically, how many dates and how much contact per week would you expect, specifically from someone who’s incredibly busy?

I think I just need a bit of reassurance that I’m thinking correctly. I posted about this guy once before, asking about if updating a dating profile was bad news. I’m over that now but we have been seeing one another for 2 months now, though this past month he has barely been in our city. Usually he’s just here 1 day a week (or none) and he usually sees me that day. This was an unexpected thing (traveling so much) and is temporary. He’s not originally from my city, but it does seem like he wants to move here permantly (he’s in grad school and works, both full time)-at first he was between living here and in his home city but I’ve noticed he seems to be interviewing for jobs almost exclusively in my city.

Within the past 2 weeks or so, the contact has decreased. Several days can go by and I don’t hear anything but if I do text (occasional) he always asks how I am and replies quickly or apologies if a few hours have past. I did ask him previously what his intentions with dating were, he said said he’s in this for the relationship but has not committed to me (though says he’s only dating me but he still has the dating profile/his options are still open).

I’m trying to decide if it’s worth staying with him. He’s treated me very well. But a year ago he broke up with his gf of ~7 years (his idea). I’ve been wondering if that’s enough time for him to be 100% over her. I do not want to casual date, only a relationship with marriage potential.

Thanks in advance!
    read more: gia toyota fortuner 2017, xe tải hyundai tera 190, gia mitsubishi attrage 2017

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  2. Drunk Advice

Drunk Advice New Member

Hey,

Me and my friends are starting to record a weekly advice podcast. If you'd like to email you're question to us we'd love to lend some advice in our comical manor.

thedrunkadvice@gmail.com

Hope all ends up well!

Cheers -

Drunk Advice