Dear dumpee, are you feeling worse than I am today?

Discussion in 'Break Up Forum' started by Sophie, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Sophie

Sophie New Member

I have melted down this past few days. I have a feeling he is with the new girl and having fun, spending all weekend together and just them, just fun, just fun and leaving me in a trash! why I'm feeling this way?? WHY???

I go for cycling today to ease my mind and see the nice view of my country side. Got home and melted down again. Sometimes I just dont feel like going home at all. I hate the feeling to be at home where I can remember that a$$h0l3!!!!

2. brokenhearted91

brokenhearted91 New Member

I know exactly how you feel. I can't shake the feeling that he has kissed someone else already and it makes me feel physically sick. I wish there was something that we could both do to switch our minds off from thinking like this.

3. time2discover

time2discover New Member

Guess you girls need to remember you're worth more and start loving yourselves. The reactions are normal and may take a while. Start thinking future and put away the past. You'll work through it and start enjoying life again.

Concentrate on you one day at a time. Things do get easier.

4. Sophie

Sophie New Member

He is seeing a girl. A friend said. Now I really want to throw up!!!!!!!!!! I feel sick, I feel betrayed. Somebody please give me strength to not kill myself!

5. claudine

claudine New Member

Sophie, don't give up! You'll be happy again, you just need time. Imagine how will he feel like when he'll see you with other man, when you'll move on and be happy again. It will happen, just give it some time. It won't hurt forever. When my ex left me I thought I won't survive, but I did - and it was worth it.

6. mz_angie1987

mz_angie1987 New Member

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. Trust me when I say that I know exactly what you mean. I have been through this with my ex boyfriend and this may be cliche but time does heal all wounds. It heal all wounds but not 100% completely; there are days where you are going to think about him but force yourself not to. You need to go out and do things to stay busy so that you don't think about him all day like that--it's not healthy. You are home all day and crying while he is out having a good time with other women. don't let him take your happiness away from you. Stop this right now and say to yourself I'm not going to let some man break my spirit. Get up and move on with your life because he surely is. You have to have that mentality or you will put a halt to your life while the whole world is moving on. don't live life this way; I know it's hard but you have to keep your head up and keep moving forward. The more you go out and enjoy your life you will forget about him and one day the man of your dreams will come along. I wish you all the best. :bananna:

7. Santoryuu

Santoryuu New Member

It's always best to focus on only yourself right after a break-up. The more you think about your ex, the more you'll regret and the longer the pain will last. Try to cut off the thoughts about your ex, and try to keep yourself busy doing things you love, hang out with friends and family, and work on becoming a better you. :)

8. Sophie

Sophie New Member

Thanks guys for the advice. I know i will be heel one day, I kow time is the answer to our life but when there is the questions. It is extremely hard for me. I dont have any support from my family with this break up, everybody here is busy with their married life and happy family/partner and I left alone with the feeling of heart broken. So sad, so blue.. I know life goes on.. I took a baby steps from now. I will try to not think about him anymore, Im not sure how but I will try

9. steph84

steph84 New Member

You need to make new memories in that house. Going out is a great way to start, but have friends over for dinner, redecorate or paint to get a new visual of the space. If you can't afford to paint, throw up a few pictures or posters. Change it up and declare this your space again. Forget him and move on.

10. Sophie

Sophie New Member

I really want to move on, no way to get him back! just no way!!!! I wish I know how to tell that to myself, I feel huge pumping in my heart with the "hate" feelings on him. I hate him and I really feel it!