DearJohn Ashley,

Discussion in 'Love Stories' started by eve.ashley, Jun 28, 2016.

1. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

I love you, I adore you, please come back, today, we need to have se*x, I am very se*x deprived.
    Have you grown? Aw my God, where are we going to put you, hehe...I love you John, you didn't have to grow for my sake, you were already perfect as far as I was concreted...Especially, well, don't mean to be crude, but if you penis grew another cm I have no idea where we're going to put it in :)
    I love you John, please come back, if there's anything I should forgive you, I do, and please do the same for me...:heartpump:

clarkk likes this.
  2. eve.ashley

Dear John,

Sometimes I mourn the fact that you will never again fit into my arms, you know what I mean all of you, head to toe...However, most times I am grateful that you grew up to be so big and strong that I fit very snugly into yours, as snugly as you used to fit into mine. I used to tell you that when you were upset, don't worry ma baby, you will grow up to be big, strong, and soooooooooo beautiful...

We should have a son. You are like winning gene-pool lottery, you're a human gene-pool jackpot, we need to make the best of it and have a son =) Daughter is OK too, haha

Not now, you know, in the next 5 years, we should have a son :D I'll be your plumpy ball and chain with a big belly and then a baby will come out of my vagina and I'll poo on it, you having to watch it all, and, thank God I don't, lol, and all that miracle of birth jazz :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
    clarkk likes this.
  3. eve.ashley

I love you and you're perfect for me and you do not have ADHD or anxiety, you're a genius and your family are a'rse holes...So was I, but I didn't mean to I was in so much pain and barely felt human anymore...I'm sorry...NO MEDS...Those are not meds those are drugs, heavy, dangerous drugs...

You are very genius and that's why you think deeply...It's a good thing and se'xy and I love it and I love you...Please come back :heartpump: make me a very happy banana :bananna:

Also, won't ever leave you again, I promise. Never ever, you're stuck with me forever, or for as long as you want me...I will only start dying if you stop loving me, no pressure...:D

Oh yah, BTW, you know this bond we've built when we made love first few times, before he started abusing me, if that's ever broken I will start dying, no pressure...

You're not the one who's clingy John, I am. You're a being that can be self sufficient, you are self sufficient. You love me coz I asked you to. I asked you to love me and save me when you were little and you are a kind and generous electric blue being of pure awesomeness and you decided to love me so i don't have to die...So I can be free...

You don't have to beg me to love you, I already begged you, only you were a little boy and I though you will be my son...That's what i told myself to not have to feel guilty for not wanting to die anymore...

I did want to die and then they told me there was someone I should meet, and showed me you, and 10 minutes with 2 year old you and I didn't want to die anymore...

and 10 minutes with adult you (16) and you were the only thing or a perosn I ever wanted, and ten minutes of you inside me and I bonded with you like I never had a mate before you...

I love you John, i just felt like a very wounded animal or a curse, or something inhuman and I couldn't function...And before that I had cancer for 33 years...I was isolated and couldn't feel stuff... There was no light...

Strange thing is you don't have the light either, you're electric blue and purple and I LOVE THAT....I don't miss the light...You will never have to beg me for anything coz what is mine is yours, life and Love and important stuff...

But make no mistake about it you did not ask me to Love you, I asked you to Love me...Thank you for accepting my plea and please don't ever stop loving me...

When he got twisted everything became grey for me...I don't need my twin's light to strive, I need my own. I just can't be light unless I'm in love with someone who's real. I was grey and dying...Aw my god Grey's Anatomy...

My freinds and I are a funny bunch. Grey is me, I was grey when my twin got twisted and evil zombie dead...
    Also, light is overrated I feel a bit too bright now, I love the way you look i wish I looked like you too.

I hope you think I'm pretty...Me me, the red, fire coloury me, from the pic of us kissing...I think you are so much more pleasing to my eyes than I am... Maybe coz the only other creature like me I've seen is Abdul and he's so ugly...Now I feel ugly...And I feel stupid like I'm 25 p and you're 50 p...

I'm messed up, the programmer messed me up and my own twin finished me off. You will fix me, that's my plan. Actually I felt I had no right to ask you to fix me so that's my friend's plan, they are counting on your to fix me and so am I...So I don't feel ugly, or too bright, or like half a person...So I feel happy and beautiful and whole...

But you have to know one thing when you say you cannot live without me, that's you being kind...I literally cannot live without you, if you stopped loving me I'd start dying...I'm CLINGY. I can't help it, that's what I do, Love...

That's my thing...

You, you are 190 pounds 190.5 cm of Miracle...That's what you are, not clingy at all...My Miracle, and please don't ever stop being mine, and you can never stop being a Miracle, coz you simply are...That's your thing, you're miraculous....

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  4. claricia54

claricia54 New Member

But I thought pregnant women are all beautiful. Me, my man never called me a job when I was pregnant.