Do you believe in love at first sight?

Discussion in 'Dating Advice' started by Calcium20Ca, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Calcium20Ca

Calcium20Ca New Member

I know it sounds silly, but hear me out. I was out on my annual Ukraine ski trip when I caught a glimpse of her at the corner of my eyes. It was a windy day and her hair was a mess, with her cheeks reddened from carrying all her skiing equipment from down a slope. I was suddenly struck by this weird feeling of euphoria, that I just can’t seem to explain. All this happened yesterday and I think she hasn’t left the resort yet. Do you guys believe in love at first sight and all that mumbo jumbo? I honestly feel a bit silly typing this out right now, but I just feel so taken aback with what I involuntary felt when I first saw her.

2. drsky

drsky Member

Hello there,
    Yes, there is start of love at first sight. More important is, what is behind that "sight" that matters, since maya / illusion is also at play; so make sure she is single and ready to mingle before you really fall for her.

You can cooly start a conversation abt the ski trip itself, or abt trying to learn Ukrainian language or 'finding it difficult' and needing help, etc.

===============================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and GOD CAN bring you love and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Do browse thru the website.
    Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

3. dawghoused

dawghoused New Member

Yes, it is right that at your ‘first sight moment’ you will not realize it whether it is love or just an attraction but as time passes you will get to know what was that attraction or love.