Found a top foreign dating coach in a personals column.

Discussion in 'Online Dating' started by searchingalias, Jun 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. searchingalias

searchingalias New Member

I tried my luck by reaching myself out in a personals column and to no surprise, I haven’t gotten any responses. Although, the only person who contacted me was a “top foreign dating coach” and he offered his services to me at a fair price. He asked me if i needed help with finding love whether local or abroad. I have yet to respond to him so I don’t really know if I should take his help. What should I do?

2. Shannon Taylor

Shannon Taylor New Member

I would say that if you're looking for dating advice, or considering that you should take it from someone, then somewhere deep down inside of yourself, you really want the advice because you believe that you need it. There is nothing wrong with that because we have ALL BEEN THERE. Even us dating coaches. We all had to start somewhere. For example, Warren Buffet didn't just out of nowhere become good at choosing and trading stocks, he had to work at it.

My question to you is, what type of advice are you looking for exactly? If you would like to chat a bit, I just would like to know what's going on in your head and where you want to go with your dating like and how we can get you there. I discovered two major tweaks that drastically did it for me. Hey, maybe they can do it for you.

If you would like to speak personally, my email is shannon@taylormadeimageconsulting.com