Funny Relationship Joke

Discussion in 'Love and Relationship Jokes' started by diyasaini, Sep 27, 2013.

1. diyasaini

diyasaini Banned

Hello Friends,

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

2. Robknowsbest

Robknowsbest New Member

Haha I would have given him the same answer the father did. I know I didn't evolve from any monkey so she can have that part lol.

3. justusforus

justusforus New Member

Oh my goodness....That is hysterical. I am sure the husband and wife role can be swapped depending on who you are telling it to. Great job. I love to collect new jokes, thank you!

4. relationshippro

relationshippro New Member

Ha ha.. nice one.. really very funny... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

5. upandrunning

upandrunning New Member

A man turns over to his wife one night and says honey do you want to have sex? She says you know, I have an appointment at the gynocologist tomorrow morning and I'm not really in the right frame of mind.

her husband accepts this and turns back to his side of the bed. A few minutes later he rolls back over and touches her lightly on the shoulder and says baby you're not going to the dentist tomorrow are you?

6. Dovey

Dovey New Member

Ha ha ha! So much for trying to evade telling the truth to kids! It can be a challenge trying to explain to a little one about birds and bees.

7. Promarged36

Promarged36 Member

wahahahaha My niece used to ask that question to me when she was still little .. Kids are so adorable :)

8. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy New Member

This is really funny! :eek:hyeah::thumb:

9. Nastac

Nastac New Member

Nice joke!