Girlfriend broke up with me but doesn't want to tell her parents?

Discussion in 'Break Up Forum' started by Sammyturner, Nov 16, 2017.

?

Girlfriend broke up with me but doesn't want to tell her parents?

1. Girlfriend broke up with me but doesn't want to tell her parents?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Girlfriend broke up with me but doesn't want to tell her parents?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sammyturner

Sammyturner New Member

So my girlfriend and I have been together for 3 years and things were good for a while but all the sudden we hit a wall. She said she has lost interest in the relationship and now she wants to break up. I didn't want to accept it at first and now I have finally came to terms with it and agreed that it's for the best. I asked her what we should do with old memoires, photos and tried to come with an agreement about the dog that we share together. She wasn't sure. She then texted me and told me not to tell her parents as I am close with her parents. She says she doesn't have intentions on telling them. Why would that be the case? She broke up with me and she tells her parents everything.

2. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

Simple. It's because her parents love you and she knows she will be dealing with guilt, personal questions, anger, the finality of the breakup being "real", or any combination of this. She is essentially removing you from their lives as well and she knows they won't like it.

However, hiding it from her parents is pointless and immature.

Sammyturner likes this.
  3. debra56

debra56 New Member

I have always been self conscious about relationships, my life was shattered ever since Ryan left me for another woman due to unknown reasons. i swore to never love a man again. mum always advised me to move on, but i love Ryan . Ryan meant everything to me . i looked for means to bring him back and he never came back to me, i was asked to try a spell caster online. i tried a few but all proved abortive until i met Dr Ogudu. he is such a nice man , and he helped me bring back Ryan in 4 days .Ryan came back begging me to forgive him. Right now, we are both together growing stronger and stronger each day. you can contact Dr Ogudu on "DROGUDUTEMPLE@AOL.COM". or check out his website on droguduspells.webs.com