high expectations of me

Discussion in 'Online Dating' started by comprehension, Jun 30, 2018.

1. comprehension

comprehension New Member

I've been seeing this girl online for months now but we got 0 clue about each other IRL. It seems like she has really high expectation of me (looks, personality, status, education etc.), and I feel like I'm way below compared to what she thinks I am or her "idea" of me. What should I do?

2. drsky

drsky Member

Hello there,
    First of all, real love and marriage does not depend on all the physical aspects, since it comes from within, heaven-sent.
    But, love can change the other person's perspective abt you, even with your short-comings; and also you will be willing to change naturally for the other person for the better.
    Once you meet her in person, issues may be smoothened out.

So it all depends how much she means to you. Surely one can better their looks with clothes that look good(doesnt have to be expensive)on you, stylishness.
    Personality- rough ends can be worked out with time.
    On the whole, just be with your comfortable self and let the cupid work.
    =========================================================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and GOD CAN bring you love and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Do browse thru the website.
    Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

3. drsky

drsky Member

Hello there,
    First of all, real love and marriage does not depend on all the physical aspects, since it comes from within, heaven-sent.
    But, love can change the other person's perspective abt you, even with your short-comings; and also you will be willing to change naturally for the other person for the better.
    Once you meet her in person, issues may be smoothened out.

So it all depends how much she means to you. Surely one can better their looks with clothes that look good(doesnt have to be expensive)on you, stylishness.
    Personality- rough ends can be worked out with time.
    On the whole, just be with your comfortable self and let the cupid work.
    =========================================================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and GOD CAN bring you love and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Do browse thru the website.
    Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky