How do I talk to this girl I like in high school?

Discussion in 'Dating Advice' started by avichihi1, Jul 8, 2018.

1. avichihi1

avichihi1 New Member

I am a sophomore in high school and there is this freshmen girl that I like a lot. I am kind of a shy person until I get to know someone. I have had girlfriends before and have talked to other girls and gotten to know them well. She is very pretty and I think a lot of girls are pretty, but there is something different about her. Everytime I see her I just can't seem to get her out of my mind ( I know it sounded stalkerish but it's not like that lol). We have no classes together but I see her everyday in the hallway and at lunch. Whenever I walk pass her in the hallway, i notice her staring at me. I don't know if that's a sign or what. I see her at lunch in line buying her lunch everyday and that's usually when I try to work up the courage to talk to her. Everday I tell myself I am going to talk her because there is nothing that I want more than to talk to her. The only problem is that she is always with someone. I think I have seen her alone maybe once this entire school year. I sometimes see her at basketball games but again she is always in a crowd of other girls most of whom I don't know. I don't how to approach her can someone please give me some advice on how to talk to her and what to say. I don't want to regret not taking to her and wondering what could have been.