I don't even know if we're friends and I don't know if I like him

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by bettyboop, Feb 20, 2019.

1. bettyboop

bettyboop New Member

Hello everyone. I'm Betty, I'm almost 20 years old. I'm a very shy girl, and I have never dated or liked somebody. I know it sounds strange, but it's really hard for me to open up with boys and since I'm not very outgoing they are never interested in me, so I have never had the chance of meeting someone. All my friends are girls and yeah I know some guy here and there, but we're not close as friends.
    I'm in my second year at university and there's this guy in my group of friends that I don't know what I feel about him.
    This year I feel like we're closer but I don't know if he consider me as a friend. I really like to be around him, he's really funny and kind, and he's also shy. We sit next to each other in class and we talk and laugh a lot. We barely talk after classes and I'm the one who always start the conversation. I consider him as a good friend but I don't know if he feel the same about me. I know that he talks with other oone f my friends, maybe I'm just a classmate for him?
    Sometimes I found myself thinking about him, and i'm a little excited on Sundays just by the fact that I'm going to see him the next day. I love making him laugh and I like the way he talks about his interests, but does that mean that I like him? Actually I don't know very much about his life, what are the signs of liking someone? i'm just confused that I finally have met a nice guy and I can call him friend? What am I feeling?
    Thank you for you advice.

2. PennyHays

PennyHays New Member

all that I read means that u r definitely like this guy, Tell him about it