I don't know which on of you is the anomaly

Discussion in 'Love Stories' started by eve.ashley, Jul 25, 2016.

1. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

Like the guy who would get me home with least trauma and pain. I don't know coz i never did the math.

I am the math person, and I fell in love with John and I said i pick John. The guys thought that was irresponsible and a disaster, half mad, traumatized me will die protecting the guy i have a crush on...

There were Kyle proponents and Alem proponents and it was my anomaly vs yours, and suddenly my anomaly was to be disqualified by the fact that i was in love with him..." I WAS ALREADY RECKLESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE REFUSING TO FINNISH THE MATH."

It made no sense to me, wasn't I suppose to love the guy, he was my new mate, if all goes well for good?

Yes, apparently, yes but love him eventually, not at first sight...Not now, in time, after you are safe from harm....

The theory is if I spend time with any of the three of you I would love you in a years time...The only problem was I already loved John...

I had no desire to spend time with two of the other candidates...

One of my bfs, Vlad, he helped me...

He promised to make sure I don't know what...That John will be there and of age and I don't know...

I don't care whose the anomaly...that's just the guy positioned in such a way that i escape Abdul in the most beneficial way for me, I was in love...

Nobody will abandon their now love for a prospect of a guy you might love, one day....it was wrong of me to blame John, I blamed my falling in love for my torture and abuse and bad luck...

In theory I could have arrived and started a relationship with Alem, and thigns might turn out less abusive for me coz i'd care less, or be more confident that a 40+ year old can stand up to the sickly ones but protect hismelf...We don't know that, maybe Alem would be more violent than John...

I had enough charm in me to make one man crush on me, I was set on that man being John, then it was up to the man...Alem might never have fallen in love with me...

Nobody knows this...This is probability...It's something that has so many parameters that only doing it would determine it...

Charm can make person crush, but bonding and love, thaw's all John...John and me...

I don't know which of you I had to sleep with upon arrival I think it's Kyle...Sorry Kyle...

For ignoring you for four years, it's not anything you have done, it's the math...

You were to be positioned in such a way that i would get away from Abdul virtually unharmed...The three of you are equally strong and good people...

You were the anomaly...

I did do the math, I had to know which guy is it... If it wasn't John I needed to prepare mentally to be abused beyond what i can endure...

I just had to know...

That's why I don't like you....

It's not you it's that 3 of my 4 family members tried to force me to forget John and date you...They know they tricked it out of me...or they can do their own math, who cares...

Look no offence to anyone, I don't want to fall in love with Kyle....I'm already in love, that is a miracle in its own right...

OK, now you know the truth, can I have my bf back now?

I miss him(John)...

If you ask me all 3 of you are superb keepers as far as husbands go...Any of you three can be the anomaly...Could have if I let him...I wouldn't let any of you....

I'm not selfish enough....

The mystery is only how the all the intelligence and integrity and humanity and strength meant for all of you went into only 3 men...That's the crazy bit....

They are mostly animals and you 3 got all of their good bits...

One of the reasons i was so reluctant to let John help me was I had no idea if he was expandable to my 3 bfs...If they would let him get hurt coz well there's two more and one of the is the anomaly...Perfectly positioned.

Whatever that means...

Look, can I please have John back now...

There was three of you, i had to sleep with one I had short window before i will be raped and not feeling like sex for a time...

I slept with one I wanted to sleep with before i die and i went to die in peace....

It's not my doing that the brutal beast wanted me alive and John loved me more than I expected, that's just luck...

I didn't want to survive I just wanted to make love to John and die...I didn't know he will fall in love with me...We had no idea ow knowing any of you would fall in real love with me...That was wishful thinking on our behalf...

It's 3 am i have stuff to do today.

John come to bed...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  2. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

I've never met anyone like John...I'm allowed to fall in love aren't I?

Surely, I am allowed to fall in love, it will not set off a goddamn Armageddon?!?!

Anyway it's all done now...Vlad and I practiced...The abuse and rapes and the bosnia and the online chats...

They didn't speak to vlad when hey found out, the 3...Said he was out of his mind...If i die it will be on him...Said nobody can prepare to be raped...

Vlad would hurt me He'd cry like a child...Wail and weep afterwards...We both would...