I don’t love her anymore; how should I tell her?

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by RaisedByWolves36, Jul 11, 2018.

1. RaisedByWolves36

RaisedByWolves36 New Member

Two weeks ago, I came to realize that I have fallen out of love with my girlfriend. I met her last year on my Ukraine ski trip. She’s sweet but very controlling. It was me who had problems to deal with. I got fed up with her having full control over me. She wants me to follow her rules every time. Isn’t it bad? I mean, I got a life to live with too. I hate being told of what should I do. She doesn’t want me to bond with my friends. She hates my friends. She wants my free time all for herself. Also, she wants me to update her with everything that I do--- EVERYTHING; from taking a shower to eating my meals and whatsoever. It’s sort of annoying, right? I have swallowed her attitude for like five months and I can’t do it any longer. Our relationship is very toxic and I can’t let myself be drown by this. However, I have been thinking as to how to tell her what I exactly want. I’m afraid she might not understand me. How should I start telling her what I want to happen without making her feel betrayed?