I mixed the signals. Is it finally over?

Discussion in 'Dating Advice' started by msmile033, Jun 5, 2018.

1. msmile033

msmile033 New Member

I've been talking to this girl for about 3 months. About one month into our friendship, i finally mustered up the balls the tell her that I liked her. She unfortunely didn't feel the same way, but we agreed to remain friends. We still flirted a lot, but I accepted that I was only going to be her friend. Now about 3 weeks ago, she sent me a text saying "I think I may have feelings too." She was too scared to talk about it so I let it slide for a little while. Our flirting became a lot more intimate, but never talked about it. (never kissed her though, i regret it)

Now last week I confronted her about these feelings, and we opened up completely about our feelings for each other. I felt like we were finally taking the next step into our relationship. At the end of our 3hr talk, I told her that I can't just simply be her friend anymore, and she agreed. But what she meant by this was completely ending our friendship. She told me not to call her or text her anymore (facebook is okay). She said that she has feelings for me but doesn't want a relationship because she doesn't want to hurt me. She is very religious, and said that she would always be busy with church and never be able to go out with me.

I think her reason is bull, and Im starting to wonder if she ever truly liked me. We haven't spoke in 5 days, and its the longest we've gone without speaking to each other. It actually feels like its over. Or is this a test, and she just wants me to chase her harder?

2. drsky

drsky Member

Hello there,
    It may not be that she wants a chaser, rather what her priorities are; she is either not ready for this relationship or that she wants some one who is compatible, some one who is into church etc. (just judging from what is wriiten here).
    You can ask one of her close friends as to what is exactly on her mind.
    see if you can befriend her again.
    ===========================================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish the best
    DR Sky