I need emergency help please

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by Jack Gleeson, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Jack Gleeson

Jack Gleeson New Member

There is this girl, I live in Australia she lives in America. I've known her for 6 months now and I've never felt this way to anyone before. My heart pounds when she speaks and I sweat bad
    She has had some rough times in her life and I help her get through it but I so badly want to tell her
    Should I? I know it can't happen because of the different countries but I want to tell her so bad it hurts but I'm worried it will ruin are friendship

Please help

2. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

If it's already to this point, your "Friendship" has already been compromised. Tell her how you feel. If it's meant to be, you can make it work

3. Jack Gleeson

Jack Gleeson New Member

Thanks, do you have an idea on when I should do it? Should I tell her now? Or later? Im so afraid to ruin are friendship over my feelings

4. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

No time like the present! And like I said, your friendship is already compromised. It's not truly a friendship if you are secretly wanting to be with her.

5. Jack Gleeson

Jack Gleeson New Member

Thanks, I told her but she did not feel the same way and we stopped talking and I haven't heard from her for 3 weeks but thanks for the help

6. jaya

jaya New Member

Here we introduce our online flower, gift and cake delivery in below Indian cities with same day delivery and free shipping facilities. So come an shop with us.

Send flowers to Patna @ Send Flowers to Patna - Online Cake Delivery in Patna

Online cake delivery in Delhi @ Flower, Gifts and Online Cake Delivery in Delhi

Online cake delivery in Bangalore @ Flower, Gifts and Online Cake Delivery in Bangalore

Send flowers to Noida @ Send Flowers to Noida - Online Cake Delivery in Noida

Send Flowers to Gurgaon @ Send Flowers to Gurgaon - Online Cake Delivery in Gurgaon

Online cake delivery in Surat @ Flower, Gifts and Online Cake Delivery in Surat

Online cake delivery in Nagpur @ Flower, Gifts and Online Cake Delivery in Nagpur

Online flower delivery in Amritsar @ Flower, Gifts and Online Cake Delivery in Amritsar

Online cake delivery in Faridabad @ Flower, Gifts and Online Cake Delivery in Faridabad

Flower and gift delivery in Kochi @ Flower, Gifts and Online Cake Delivery in Kochi

7. jaya

jaya New Member

laptop repair jaipur
    Hardware Networking Institute Jaipur | IT Computer Training Course

Jics arena training institute – certified it & hardware courses for bright career of students

Laptop Service Centre in Jaipur is a professional Laptop repair centre, in the Rajasthan offers a comprehensive range of Laptop Services in Jaipur We repair and upgrade services along with friendly customer service. Our team of experienced technicians and hardware engineers can repair, service and upgrade laptop & desktop both.We can have your laptop/desktop problems fixed in less than a day and at times while you wait depends on condition.

8. jaya

jaya New Member

9. jaya

jaya New Member

10. Judy Davis

Judy Davis New Member

Just tell her today.