I need help about fate

Discussion in 'Other Advice, Opinions and Concerns' started by Jack Gleeson, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Jack Gleeson

Jack Gleeson New Member

I just started year 10 in a new school and there is this girl who I just could not stop thinking about her since I first saw her. She has a boyfriend so I'm not gonna get in the middle of that but I did start talking to her on Facebook and snapchat
    We hit it off and talked pretty much all day and we figured out some very coincidental stuff that just feels like fate to me. I know it's stupid but we are the only ones in our school to like izombie, we both went to Melbourne comic con last year and got the same autograph from the exact same person
    We like the exact same shows and also she own 10 walking dead comics (so do I! Only 10)
    I don't know how to feel right now, I'm confused and just need help with what I should do
    Should I become friends with her even though I get bad social anxiety or what do I do please help
    It just seems like fate I might be wrong but how did is it only with her I get butterflies in my stomach and how is all these coincidences happening?

2. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

Yes, be friends with her. You seem to have a lot in common. If you're right for each other, it will happen. High school relationships come and go all the time