I saw my brother's girlfriend cheating. What should I do?

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by momentofhedge22, Sep 17, 2018.

1. momentofhedge22

momentofhedge22 New Member

Last night while I was busy strolling inside the mall, I saw a familiar figure sitting right beside a tall guy. I was surprised when I realized that it was my brother’s girlfriend. We’re close and I know she’ll be happy if I’ll tell her that my brother will come home soon after his trip to a foreign country. I was about to approach and tell her the good news, but to my dismay I didn’t bother anymore. Instead, I went home and thought about telling my brother that his girlfriend is cheating on her. What I just witnessed in the mall last night was an act of betrayal and dishonesty. The nerve was kissing that tall guy beside her and were so sweet together. I can’t afford to have a sister-in-law like her. How do I tell my brother about it? Should I wait ‘til he comes home?

2. Paul Gonzales

Paul Gonzales New Member

You have to tell your brother about this because she is just using your brother. Don't keep your brother in darkness tell her the truth. Because if he caught one day then he might get hurt so much rather than telling now. So it's a better choice to tell everything what you have saw.

3. KevinN88

KevinN88 New Member

Ask your brother about his relationship status with the same girl, there might be possibility of separation with mutual conversation of both and then she dated other guy and may be you unaware of this. Or else she is cheating on brother. I don't think you need to wait for him to return from his trip just inform him about whatever you saw later on it's your brother call.