I still love my ex.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Tucker, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Tucker

Tucker New Member

hello! So my ex girl friend and I had broken up about a year ago. She’s one of the first people I’ve actually “loved”. Over this past year, we grew closer again, and I still love her. I am about to ship away for the military, and I kinda want to let her know how I feel before I leave and never get the chance again. I just wanna know if this is smart.

2. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

Yes it's smart. Let her know how you feel or else you will always wonder what would have happened if you did!

3. debra56

debra56 New Member

Hello everyone it really worked and I'm proud to testify too. I saw a post about how a lady met her husband and I decided to try this Doctor who helped her because my relationship was failing. Although I never believed in spiritual work. I tried reluctantly because I was desperate, but to my greatest surprise, this doctor helped me and my relationship is perfect now as he told me that my husband now treats me like a queen, even when he had said before that he never loves me anymore. Well, I can not say much, but if you are going through difficulties in your relationship here is the email DROGUDUTEMPLE@AOL.COM your partner will definitely come back to you.. check out his website on droguduspells.webs.com

4. Lous croline

Lous croline New Member

Do you want to win a lottery
    Do you have any problem bothering you?
    Do you have any illness?
    Are you depressed?
    Do you need a reading?
    Or you need to bring back your ex?

We bring good news; Dr EBORE the great psychic/spell-caster is here to help. He is very good in his works that he is recommended from far and near. Talk to him today, he will be able to help you. Email him on : DREBORESPELLCASTER@HOTMAIL.COM or visit page eboresolutionhome.webs.com
    Don't die with your illness, voice out...
    You deserve to be happy