I told them that i couldn't do this

Discussion in 'Love Stories' started by eve.ashley, Jul 18, 2016.

1. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

I was right, I couldn't, but I can now, now that you've done everything for me....Thank you. To be fair, that's what my freinds said too. If I just show up and make love to you, you will do everything else...Thank you...

I love you, so much... I can't wait to fall in love with you, 2.0...

2. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

I have nothing to write or say to the harm creature. I don't feel that I have anything in common with that brutal beast. His second coming has not been successful and, for a long time now, I only feel him to be this terminal cancer I am ill of...Then, four years ago, he became, the beastly remains of, a human that has abused me beyond what I could have imagined one person can abuse another...I feel guilty that I got rewarded with you, out of all of this hell, and pain and he got to be a worthless piece of shit, that doesn't mean I have anything to say to him...I wish him very bad things, which sounds contradictory I know, coz he got them so why do I feel guilty...

John, the being I was twins with died a long time ago, this brutal, sick creature I have no words for, I would maybe like to kick him in the kidney area till he bleeds but that's not going to un-rape, un-abuse, un-terrorize me, so I guess that's off...