I'm obsessed with a boy I used to talk to

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Strawberry, Feb 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Strawberry

Strawberry New Member

I've been friends with this boy for almost two years, I've known him for over two years. We were attracted to eachother from the very beginning and the first 6 months of our friendship was more of a friends with benefits thing but then he dropped me out of the blue though actually it wasn't I saw it coming but and he didn't really talk to me for 4 months after that. We then rekindled our friendship and we've slowly been talking more and more like once or twice a week for the past 8 months and even more in the past two months it's been almost every day and he's Always the one that initiates it. He s had a girlfriend for almost a year now and they were dating (not officially together, just going on dates and acting all coupley) within the month he broke it off with me but she liked him the entire time I'd been friends with him and been making moves and he said he didn't feel the same but I think clearly that isn't true. None of this is important I guess I'm just mad and sad. It's been over a year and I still feel the way I felt I still love him and I really don't understand. I'm literally obsessed with him I know this is limerence but would it be too dramatic to like, cut him off? Because he really is my friend and it's not his fault I feel this way about him and if I do block him and stuff I don't want him to pick up on the fact that I'm doing it because I still have feelings for him that's so embarrassing. What should I do

2. Lawrence252

Lawrence252 New Member

If you want him,then I would go after him!! Just talk to him!! I messaged you!!