I'm stuck :/

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by lilythe, Aug 8, 2017.

1. lilythe

lilythe New Member

Hey everybody! Im new here and really need your help. So theres this guy (duh duh duh) and we swim together. Everyone says that we both like eachother and i think that we do. I really like him... he always stares at me and we make awkward small talk and our friends push us together and whatnot. Well, hes a year older than me (we are both in hs) and hes moving on to a different section of the swim team. We do not go to the same school. Anyways, i was going to get his number last weekend so we could maybe stay in touch (it would be hard to form a relationship just out of that but it would be better than nothing) but he didnt show up to the meet! We will only have one year apart untill i join his part of the swim team, so i could just wait, but we really have some chemistry between us now! I really wanted his number, but i think it would be awkward to get it from a friend. (But i would be willing to do it) Should i just wait a year untill i see him again or get his number now to stay in touch? (Even if it dosent form a relationship)
    •lily ♡
    (Oh p.s. i will see him getting out the pool some days and we might have meets together...)

2. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

Don't wait the year. A LOT can happen in a year and you may regret not taking a shot earlier. Does he have social media you can contact him through?