Is hiring a dating coach really worth it?

Discussion in 'Dating Advice' started by simonluv2, Jul 5, 2018.

1. simonluv2

simonluv2 New Member

I’ve been in a rut lately and just can’t seem to find someone to date and eventually settle down with. I don’t know what’s wrong with me- I mean, I go to the gym regularly, I have a good paying job, I think I’m a pretty decent man, but I just can’t seem to talk to the ladies. Whenever I try meeting women, I always end up screwing it up somehow and driving them away.

I’m too ashamed to ask my brother or my guy friends to help me out, because I know they’re going to make fun of me. So lately, I was thinking of hiring a top foreign dating coach to help me with my problem. To any guys out there who has ever hired one, was it worth it? How’s your dating life now after getting professional help? Just wanna make sure my money is well spent.

2. Shannon Taylor

Shannon Taylor New Member

Listen. I was once in your position. I had a ton of success in my career. I worked out regularly. And I was also, a fairly decent person. But for some reason I just couldn't achieve romantic success. I didn't know what was wrong with me either and I began to think it was just the women, that they were crazy. But one day I had to look in the mirror and smell the roses or more accurately, the bullshit I was feeding myself. On that day many years ago, I set out to change myself, I'm telling you, I put myself through a complete inside out transformation, and over time... A LOT OF TIME... I began to have more romantic success. I just unlocked the key within in myself.... I'm saying all of this to say that you can also unlock the key, but sometimes you just need guidance on where to look for the treasure chest inside yourself... That's where I can come in... Years ago I set out helping friends and family members, (that I didn't make fun of) achieve more romantic success by tweaking two minor, but MAJOR things. If you would like to achieve more success, then maybe you should have a chat with me. I know that no two people are alike and so I help tailor a plan relevant for you and your goals. If you're interested in hearing what I have to say, then email me at shannon@taylormadeimageconsulting.com .. I and your future self can't wait to hear from you.