Is Loving a Elder Girl is a Social Crime ? Pls. Help !!!

Discussion in 'Family Issues' started by Rajput_100, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Rajput_100

Rajput_100 New Member

Hello Friends,

Myself Adi, I am 22 yrs old. I fall in Love with my Girl who is 25 yrs old i.e. 3 yrs elder than me. She is too Sweet, heartily, Intelligent, the perfect Life Partner.

My love path is not that Simple. In starting I was was not knowing that she is elder than me, even though I never ask, cos first it was One side love only. I tried a lot to stop myself but couldn't do, as I was truly loving her. I was not knowing whether she have any idea about me, but many a times it happen when I see some love or care or something other in her eyes. After 5 months I share my feelings with her.

She din't reply, than No, I try again, dhire dhire it turn to "a Yes". We both love each other, I have also share the same with my Parents and my sisters. But her family din't have any idea about our relation. We both are ready for our future and ready to face THE SOCIETY.

I simply want to know:

1) Does such Relation consider as Normal ?
    2) If not, than what are the main reasons for it ?
    3) Why people hate so much such relation ?

Above Answers will not change our decisions or our love for each other, just we want to know what other think about it.

WE BOTH REQUEST YOU ALL TO GIVE SOME VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS, ADVICE, COMMENTS, ETC. ETC.

Thanking in Advance.

Regards, Adi.
    [/FONT]

2. SamFox

SamFox New Member

I don't know where you live or what you or her background is so maybe things are different for you but where I am if the man is a couple of years younger than the woman there is absolutely nothing wrong or weird about it. No one even judges. If you were, say, 10 years younger, then maybe you'd cop a bit of judgement but your age gap is small so don't fret. I don't even feel like I need to say "who cares what others think just follow your heart" because the age gap is so small people won't even think anything of it.

3. relationshippro

relationshippro New Member

Well if both of you love each other then stop thinking about age and other things, because generation is changed so now society have to change with generation. and its only three years gape so its nothing major thing. And you said you both are ready to face the society and whatever the stuff then just forget about the society, if both of you are ready to get together then just go for it..

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPA New Member

Yes, it is considered normal to date someone 3 years older than you. It happens all the time in America and no one cares or feels bothered by it.
    People do not hate this sort of relationship. In the US, there are 45 year old women dating 20 year men and people applaud them for looking past age.

Maybe things are different in India, but in the US or most countries, no one cares if a male dates a woman who is 3 years older than him.

5. Devichan

Devichan New Member

I am not sure what guidelines your home culture has. In the United States and Canada, this wouldn't even raise an eyebrow. Your own culture may have different guidelines. If so, you have to decide which you care about more: social approval or your relationship.

I am in a relationship structure that is disapproved of by most Western people, but it works for me. To me, it's worth the dirty looks and the questions about my fidelity. You have to decide if that disapproval is something you can live with, or if it would eventually destroy your feelings. Good luck!

6. sadum

sadum New Member

The only time the age matters in a love relationship is when it is illegal. with your case all seem to be great, you love one another and you just said no comment will change what you have with one another, and I think that is a sign for a strong relationship.

7. NDN

NDN Member

Love knows no age , as long as both parties are of legal age, what difference does it make. As far as it being normal , everyone's normal is different . If you are fortunate enough to find true love embrace it and don't let it go, no matter where you find it. People are so hypocritical , they don't even bat an eye when men walk down the street with women twenty or thirty years their junior , but when a woman dates a man a few years younger they say she should be ashamed. Who are they to judge or place limitations on love or relationships. Tongues will always wag pay them no attention and focus on your relationship.

8. claudine

claudine New Member

Of course it's normal:) 3 years age difference is nothing. My cousin is marrying a woman who is 6 years older than him and I can assure you that they're very happy together.
    I'm a little older than my boyfriend too. Men usually live shorter lives than women, so it's a good thing.

9. rosa

rosa New Member

I really don't see anything wrong with you dating someone 3 years your senior. You both love each other and as you say comments won't change your decision to be together.Love is all that matters so don't let society get in the way of how you feel about each other.

10. morgoodie

morgoodie New Member

I do not see anything wrong with it. Is it frowned upon in your culture for the woman to be older than the man? If not then, I would not worry about it. You love her and she loves you, that is all that matters not your ages. Many people are not lucky enough to find love at all regardless of the age difference so be happy and do what makes both of you happy.

11. Theboysmom04

Theboysmom04 New Member

I am 4 years older than my husband. In our culture there is nothing wrong with this. If in your culture there is an issue just say she's younger than you. Just be happy.