Left me go another woman

Discussion in 'Break Up Forum' started by Moontarot, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Moontarot

Moontarot New Member

I was dumped at Xmas and I had asked to go to collingwood for Xmas day as restaurants were open. We were having issues before all this and I’m assuming he started this relationship before he left. Now today I found out he’s in collingwood with her. What does this mean? Why would he take her places I wanted to go? Also he left Day after Boxing Day and went straight to staying st her place. His parents are upset that he’s crazy. It sounds dumb of me to say it but he really wasn’t this type of man we are all floored. It’s a woman who just broke up with husband two months ago and I’m assuming they connected. But still it hurts he didn’t try us again first. Just curious why he’smoving so fast and why doing things I wanted to?

2. drsky

drsky Member

Dear Moontarot,
    Like you thought, for some reason they connected. Give it few months time, and just move on. There will be someone meant for you.
    With time your pain will ease. Get into meditation, kriya yoga(good for the system).
    Focus on yourself, friends, family, work , hobbies.
    When you are ready, go for speed dating to start out with.
    ========================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best
    Dr Sky