My boyfriend asked for space .. Now I don’t know if we are still dating or not .

Discussion in 'Break Up Forum' started by Trisha, Oct 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Trisha

Trisha New Member

So 3 weeks ago I and my boyfriend and his friends went out for dinner , he sometimes forgets to ask little details like what I would want to order and I always tell him it’s annoying as usual he forgot that night again and I started to have my mood swings , he wanted us to sleepover at his friends place but didn’t inform me ,I thought we were going to be staying at a hotel and it made me more angry because I felt he couldn’t even discuss it with me first and expects me to just be ok with it .. anyways I stayed over still but we were not talking , I called another guy in the middle of the night just to make him jealous I think I went over board .. I left the next morning angry and we got into a fight again over texting while I was on my way home and he told me to stop messaging him , I wasn’t going to have that so I went back to his friends place he wouldn’t open the gate so I went over the fence ( I know I messed up , am embarrassed myself ) .. anyways he finally came out and told me he wasn’t breaking up with me and told me to go home and calm down and we would talk later in the day..
    He did call and we talked and he said everything was good , we continued to talk for about 4 days and everything seemed fine then I noticed he wasn’t replying as often and he wasn’t taking my calls he would always just text me back instead
    So I asked him if there was an issue and he said things had changed since that day and that he had a lot going on between me ,work and family and he need time to sort himself out .. I agreed and sent him a message the next day telling him to take as much time as he needed but he could tell me what ever he decides and not worry about me because I’ll be okay in the end.. I unfollowed him on Snapchat and Instagram immediately he found out and sounded pissed about it , so I followed him back and we haven’t spoken since then it’s been 2 weeks now .. he still watches my snaps daily but I have found a way to watch his snaps without notifying him so he would probably think I haven’t been watching his snaps for a while now ..
    I plan on sending him a message when it’s 3 weeks just to confirm if we are still together or if he has decided to move on so I can do the same .. pls guys is this a good idea

2. drsky

drsky Member

Hello Trisha,

All this started out one from one small thing after another, and escalated to this. You do seem to like him and he just may have had been having some tough time with other issues(just from what is written here), and he couldnt get over that night.
    Yes he could have mentioned to you abt staying over at his friends place; you could have been direct and asked him so....calling another guy in the middle of the night surely had upset him and things seem to have spiraled downafter that. And you 'unfollowing' on the net, had upset him even more. You seem to be doing the exact opposite of your real feelings for him. Slowly you are distancing yourself from him, just as he is. This will only make both of you apart more. Though you are both upset with each other, if this is ongoing you will both lose each other.

What matters is what is to be done now. If egos are kept aside and real feeling are dwelt upon....You can just show up at his place and talk to him / send him a note of apology(if you can do it) and tell him your real feelings for him..or cook some thing nice for him....start following him again on the net......he may turn around with time.

Message alone may not do at this point in time. Ask yourself , is he worth your apology and you being with him again, if so it is ok for you to make the move, even though you may have to be the first one to do it. And then give it time and see how he reacts. Act according to your real feelings for him.

==================================
    And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

3. debra56

debra56 New Member

Hello everyone it really worked and I'm proud to testify too. I saw a post about how a lady met her husband and I decided to try this Doctor who helped her because my relationship was failing. Although I never believed in spiritual work. I tried reluctantly because I was desperate, but to my greatest surprise, this doctor helped me and my relationship is perfect now as he told me that my husband now treats me like a queen, even when he had said before that he never loves me anymore. Well, I can not say much, but if you are going through difficulties in your relationship here is the email DROGUDUTEMPLE@AOL.COM your partner will definitely come back to you.. check out his website on droguduspells.webs.com