Neediness Paradox

Discussion in 'Dating Advice' started by battle1, Feb 12, 2018.

1. battle1

battle1 New Member

Hello there I'm a 21 year old male who has had a couple of relationships with girls but is unsuccesful in general when it comes to dating.

As i look fairly handsome and don't have any financial problems, i attribute my inadequacy in seducing women to my neediness and the feeling that i need to prove myself to my friends and family by presenting them a beatiful woman who is as smart and succesful as she is pretty.

As time went by and i thought more about the source of the problem, i found that neediness brings more neediness as you fail to seduce the women you find attractive because you're needy and then you become more needy because you can't seduce those women. The amount of stress that i put on myself has become unbearable in the last couple of months and i decided that i need to do something about it.

I started by Reading posts and articles about failure when it comes to seduction and from there i proceeded to reading books about it such as:

"Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty" by Mark Manson "The Game" by Neil Strauss

As beneficial as i found them to understanding the problematic behaviors that i had when it came to interacting with women, i found that the hardest part is actually modifying those behaviors and having a habit of keeping them at bay.

I still find myself sabotaging possible relationships that i might have by finding illogical excuses about the women i talk to and want to know if there is anything anyone can suggest that i do to overcome these problems and finally focus on things that have a much more importance over my future.

Thanks.