New here and first question that's concerning me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nate-jacksparrowfan, May 22, 2017.

1. Nate-jacksparrowfan

Nate-jacksparrowfan New Member

Hi people, so I'm new here and the main reason I joined this forum was to ask sex questions and hopefully get some answers. I don't talk to my folks about this stuff as I find it weird talking to them about sex advice, so thought I'd try here.

My first and main question is: I am 26 and recently single, I don't have much self esteem and am worried that I won't find a girlfriend again due to my ex not lasting long in a relationship with me and I feel like I'm back to square one. Anyway, my worry is that if I find a girlfriend finally but am like 30 or close to it, do girls stop liking giving blowjobs and/or swallowing after a certain age or does it just come down to the individual? Because I don't want to miss out if it stops around the age I get a girlfriend?

2. Cellardoor

Cellardoor New Member

• Hi there, well first improve your self esteem. If women see a confident, mature man, they will want the D. Lol. If you get yourself a girlfriend, there will be a point you both will feel really comfortable. Too comfortable to the point where she won't shave her legs anymore or you becoming a couch potato (Just joking) But I hope you understand what I am saying. It's not age specific either. Keep the relationship exciting because comfort comes too quickly.

3. Nate-jacksparrowfan

Ok but what about the blowjobs in particular? That is he main part of the question, I know and understand all the other stuff lol, I'm more talking about the blowjobs, is there a time when women stop giving blowjobs as voluntarily as when they are in their teens/20's cause I don't want to miss out on that phase if I get a girlfriend and she's past that time where she gives them voluntarily.

4. Cellardoor

Cellardoor New Member

I don't think you will miss out. Even some mature women have high libidos. All women are different. Just have fun and don't worry so much about getting a girlfriend.

5. Nate-jacksparrowfan

Thank you, I am having fun, and I'm not worried about getting a girlfriend, what I'm worried about is the fact that when I'm older and she is too, will the want to give me head be decreased by a certain age range (P.S. I will never stop wanting to give her head)