One sided

Discussion in 'Sex Advice' started by missmichele, Sep 27, 2013.

1. missmichele

missmichele New Member

I've been seeing a boy exclusively and sexually for about two months now. In this time I've orgasmed twice. He doesn't last long at all and fingering me before hasn't worked. He doesn't like oral but tried it on me once and got it completely wrong. It's to the point where some of the times afterwards I feel such a strong negative emotion that I cannot lie with him and sometimes cry. Last night I left the room once he slept and masturbated. I've told him things need to change and that's when he started fingering me. I cannot go on in a relationship where sex satisfies only him. I do like him a lot, we have a great mental connection. However, this is slowly extinguishing an emotional connection. Right now I feel like we're friends who ****. I'm torn!

2. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDee New Member

You know what feels right for you, yes? So, show him what to do. Some men just need some help with how to do things in the way that their women likes personally. Don't be afraid to tell him. It will probably be a turn on for him if you do.

3. vpresson

vpresson New Member

Maybe you should talk to him and try something new and different. Maybe try different positions role play etc things like that.

4. labialover

labialover Member

Try masturbating in front of him to show him how to pleasure you and when he "fingers" you don't be afraid to guide him with directions, left a bit, slow down, etc.

Good luck. let us know how you get on.

5. tierapatt50

tierapatt50 New Member

Sex is important once you decide to take your relationship to that level so it is important that you let your man know right away what you do not like and what you want otherwise most guys will just think of themselves. Sex has to be a two way street and communication has to be had in order to achieve the most highest satisfaction from both partners.

6. Wrangler Jane

Wrangler Jane New Member

I agree with the other replies, about communicating with him (in a non critical way) what you want, and how you want it.
    Some women automatically think the guy should just "know" how to please a woman, even though what pleases a woman varies. My BF's ex told him he didn't please her, hadn't been satisfied for years, and when he asked what he could do to change that, she said, "If you don't know, I can't tell you."

When my guy and I first started a sexual relationship, he was great at everything with me except giving oral. In fact, he was completely clueless about it, but was great at everything else. After a little instruction, he was much better at oral. In fact, the last time he gave me oral I had an incredible orgasm, followed by an even better one when we made love afterwards.

7. DorianG

DorianG New Member

You need to show him what you really want from him. As you have decided to be in relationship than a sensual sex is gonna be the must for you both. Try to communicate with him. Tell him your problems and desire from him. He might understand you.