One threesome with my boyfriend and I'm crazily sexually curious.

Discussion in 'Sex Advice' started by Madison, Nov 14, 2017 at 7:00 PM.

1. Madison

Madison New Member

I am currently in a committed relationship with my boyfriend who i am very much in love with. We have recently started to participate in threesomes, our first threesome was my first experience with a woman. I was always curious and unsure about my sexual label, but i loved it. It has made me want to experience more sexual adventures. I want do have sex with women, couples anything and everything i want to experience but my partner is uncomfortable with the idea of watching another guy fuck me if we do couples stuff.

I have cheated on him before with other men but that was when we first started dating and i haven't since and don't plan to, i just look at sex as a fun activity that should be enjoyable for everyone! I don't know what to do as i really really want to explore more of the unknown (unknown to me) and I was just wondering if anyone had some advice for me? What i should so because i really want to experience more but my boyfriend is only into threesomes and it's so hard just to find one girl to do a threesome with.