One threesome with my boyfriend and I'm crazily sexually curious.

Discussion in 'Sex Advice' started by Madison, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Madison

Madison New Member

I am currently in a committed relationship with my boyfriend who i am very much in love with. We have recently started to participate in threesomes, our first threesome was my first experience with a woman. I was always curious and unsure about my sexual label, but i loved it. It has made me want to experience more sexual adventures. I want do have sex with women, couples anything and everything i want to experience but my partner is uncomfortable with the idea of watching another guy fuck me if we do couples stuff.

I have cheated on him before with other men but that was when we first started dating and i haven't since and don't plan to, i just look at sex as a fun activity that should be enjoyable for everyone! I don't know what to do as i really really want to explore more of the unknown (unknown to me) and I was just wondering if anyone had some advice for me? What i should so because i really want to experience more but my boyfriend is only into threesomes and it's so hard just to find one girl to do a threesome with.

2. Trish Maine

Trish Maine New Member

thanks good that you want to take your relationship through these fantasies but keep in mind that women are more open to share than guys can be. guys are more likely going to see the act of another guy joining company as a sign that he is not man enough (something to do with ego) if its another woman joining he may see it as a conquest added to the flock. he is more likely going to approve it if you keep bringing more girls than couple exchange or bringing another guy. to help him loosen up you need to start talking about it with him and try spicing with lost of other ways like bondage, sex toys (you can learn here), sex positions (which you will get over 100 here) etc then gradually move to the unknown.

3. labialover

labialover Member

You said "my first experience with a woman" …….. "i loved it" ….. "I want do have sex with women", so ask you bf if he is happy for you to look for a bi gf, as a bi gf would not challenge his masculinity so much.