pictures of hot guys

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by clauemi, Nov 20, 2011.

1. clauemi

clauemi New Member

since guys have one on hot girls I though I would start one one guys
    MV5BNzk0MDQ5OTUxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDM5ODk5Mg@@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg
    Enrique-Iglesias-enrique-iglesias-7900965-316-400.jpg
    omg I think my heart skipped a beat lol

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  2. summerRain

summerRain New Member

I still have the "Edward Cullen" Syndrome from Breaking Dawn movie. I really adore that guy so much! Anyway, here's my ultimate crush.. A Korean Actor:

230531_128334273909870_100001998933632_210544_1440546_n.jpg

3. kathie_san

kathie_san New Member

Nice thanks for the idea! hehe...Oh I love RPatz, like summerrain I still have a hangover with Edward Cullen :)

I'm posting here my crush since high school. He's a Taiwanese acto, Zhou Yu Min also known as Vic Zhou.
    I'm melting like ice right now!:eek:
    20090326200835.jpg
    VIC+ZHOU.jpg

4. thordylan

thordylan New Member

Might as well post my picture here. I think I'm hot. I am just kidding. Don't take me seriously.

5. zaerine

zaerine New Member

I find him really manly and good looking.

KeanuReeves_Barson_7769353.jpg celebrities-keanu-reeves-130575.jpg

6. Lucky120

Lucky120 New Member

Wow haha well I have to say that I am a sucker for this guy here. I think that he is just so cute. I love the style and the hair on him. Well I guess I won't say much more just show you the picture instead. He is a really cute one though in my opinion. Oh and I think Keanu Reeves is hot as well haha nice picture of him there. I love me some Bruno Mars haha :love_heart:

bruno mars wallpaper.jpg

7. clauemi

clauemi New Member

8. clauemi

clauemi New Member

I guess this is before he got into the drugs and stuff
    Matthew-Perry.jpg
    my favorite comedian/actor, I think he looks smoking hot for his age
    Jim-Carrey1.jpg

9. moves_like_jagger

moves_like_jagger New Member

I do not have a picture of him at the moment, but I find Adam Sandler really hot. He may not have that gorgeous face and body but a sense of humor like his is more than enough to make him hot. I have been a fan since his movie Big Daddy and I dreamt of finding someone like him more especially when I saw 50 First Dates. He has an upcoming movie with a title of Jack and Jill (or sounds like that) and I cannot wait to see it!

10. zaerine

zaerine New Member

Thanks for liking Keanu Reeves photos.

Bruno Mars is half Filipino and he was a model of a clothing line here Bench. Some photos below and hope you like it.

304313_259630800743262_177429538963389_749373_1714861253_s.jpg

tumblr_ltczc03I5l1qe1me5.jpg

Attached Files:

11. aimend13

aimend13 New Member

Oh man, I'm about to go crazy. But for the benefit of girls who love to look at hot guys, right! haha

Henry Cavill is probably my version of a perfect man. He was on the series The Tudors and recently starred in the movie Immortals. Plus, he has an English accent. Super yum!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. clauemi

clauemi New Member

fernando.jpg
    He's a famous Spanish soap opera actor. HOT!

13. Lucky120

Lucky120 New Member

Yeah I love them haha he is really cute. i love the hair too, I hope that he does not cut his hair off lol. I like the pictures and I have seen a lot of them around the internet. I did not know that he was a model at one point.

14. UmiNoor

UmiNoor New Member

I don't really get turned on looking at pictures of half-naked hot guys like guys do when they look at pictures of naked and hot girls. I even feel a little disgusted when I see their sculpted body especially those body building guys.

021.jpg
    Image via : ifbb.com

Does the above picture turn anyone on? It doesn't do anything for me. It's really disgusting for me.

15. clauemi

clauemi New Member

Eewww well not when it's out there like that, that will turn anyone away. I don't like a lot of muscle either, there is a limit on what looks sexy and what is over the top.

16. hatteubanal

hatteubanal New Member

I specially love Vic Zhou on Meteor Garden. I believe he's the only reason why I was watching the show. :)

Neo! The one. He's one of my faves.

Eeeew! Muscles are a turn off for me. I don't want to hug a guy and feel like I'm hugging a brick wall or some thing.

Anyway, here are some of my faves.

johnny-depp-77.jpg
    600full-jude-law.jpg

17. Jenna

Jenna New Member

I find this guy to be ridiculously hot. Too bad he's gay:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He's not everyone's cup of tea- but my GOD!!!!!

18. MellowGuy

MellowGuy New Member

Here's another cup of tea. Is he everyone's cup of tea? Personally I wouldn't let him near my tea set but this thread is for the ladies! Here you go:

sexy homer.jpg

19. mommyjoyce

mommyjoyce New Member

oh wow! I thought he is a GIRL!

20. mommyjoyce

mommyjoyce New Member

Hot papa for me is TOM CRUISE! alwaysssssss