Possible office romance?

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by Jane, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Jane

Jane New Member

Ok so I've been working at this place for a couple of months now and this business is owned by a husband and wife. Well a couple days ago I met this oldest son for the first time. I've already met their other son and daughter. Well I know I'm overthinking this but i thought it would be fun to entertain the idea by asking for your opinions lol. Ok so a couple days ago I was at work and I come out of my room to see one of my bosses and a young guy next to him at the front desk talking to my co-worker. I'm 25 and he's 26 I come to find out later. Well we made eye contact, but I looked away so I wouldn't be staring and continued with my duties. I eventually head over to the front desk to clock out for lunch and I look at my boss to give him a chance to either say hello or to introduce me to this guy. But he didn't look back and continued his conversation with my coworker so I walked away to the kitchen, I didn't even look at the guy while doing this. But next thing I know he walks into the kitchen and introduces himself to me and we shake hands. I felt there was a lot of eye contact from this point on and he rambled on about how I must of met his other siblings already and then he rushed out saying sorry and that it was nice to meet me. lol I definitely felt a lot of tension especially since the kitchen isn't very big so we were pretty close to each other, I don't know if he felt it too or not lol. What do you guys think? You think he was just being polite?

2. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

Tough to say. It kinda sounds like it. He kind of hunted you down to introduce himself personally...