Sexual thoughts

Discussion in 'Sex Advice' started by Confusedguy19, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Confusedguy19

Confusedguy19 New Member

I've never been with anyone sexually before (or just dating anyone) and I don't have anyone in my life that I'm close with or interested in.
    I desire an intimate relationship/friendship and I don't think that will happen any time soon.
    This paired with my hormones from being a young adult male, is making me have strong sexual thoughts.
    I have even been having gay thoughts about hooking up with some stranger online just to use him for sex.
    The idea of someone desiring me is such a big turn on for me and not having someone in my life who fills that role, just makes me want it even more.

I don't want to act on my thoughts (especially the gay thoughts since I'm straight and I would feel bad about it) but I'm getting more desperate each day.
    I feel like just hooking up with someone won't fix anything, but I don't know for sure since I haven't experienced that.

What do I do with these thoughts and desires?

2. Trish Maine

Trish Maine New Member

Surely being a young adult male you are bound to have a torrent of sexual thoughts nature will make sure of that, at least hormones do. this is nothing to be worried about. my advice though is just because you have those thoughts and desires it doesn't mean you have to act on them, especially if you haven't figured out the exact sexual desire you are comfortable with, e.g. if gay sex is okay with you. i suggest you figure out your sexual needs first before acting on desires. trust me ; you will never regret on not acting on sex desires than you do on acting on them prematurely. good luck

Confusedguy19 likes this.
  3. Confusedguy19

Confusedguy19 New Member

Thanks Trish!

4. luan22

luan22 New Member

You should have more healthy activities, play healthy sports, read books. I've been like you