She facebook chats me often; does she like me?

Discussion in 'Online Dating' started by Unregistered, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

We chat on facebook about twice a day, for about 30 min sessions or longer. Does indicate at all that she possibly likes me? We never chatted much until the past week or two, during which time the chats have been frequent.

2. kathie_san

kathie_san New Member

Depends on what do you chat about? Does she flirt with you or just chit-chatting? There are people who chats due to boredom (like me) though it's also possible that she might likes you that's why she constantly chats with you.

3. leighdu

leighdu New Member

She obviously likes you if she is chatting that much with, but if you mean romantically, well that's hard to say with what you've written. Usually there are signs she does, such as flirting, complimenting you etc. Try flirting a bit with her and see the reaction. That should give you more of a clue.

4. MellowGuy

MellowGuy New Member

Never assume anything in text. I thought a girl liked me also on chat because we frequently chatted and she kept telling that I was the only one she could chat with and the conversations were reaching deep intimate levels. I assumed this was a hint that she was open to me romantically but I was wrong. Needless to say, awkwardness ensued when I tried to escalate. But we're still friends though.

With that said though, you'll never know til you actually find out ;)

5. mommyjoyce

mommyjoyce New Member

We women don't bother for more than 3 mins to someone we do not like. If you chat that often, it's already a budding friendship. Now it's your choice to pursue further and see what develops! In short, what you share now is already a good start! ^_^ Go, go!

6. phoenyxstarr

phoenyxstarr New Member

It depends on what y'all are talking about... If its flirty messages, then I would say yeah, she likes you romantically. But if its just every day stuff, it could be more along the lines of friendship or even she sees you as family. I know there are weeks when I will sit & chat almost non-stop to one of my friends but he knows that there is no chance of romantic feelings because I am happily married. And then a few weeks later, I won't have much to say to him so we don't talk.

7. nene5

nene5 New Member

I think it depends on the circumstances. Do you talk only on facebook? Or do you email and talk on the phone? It could be that she is merely chatting for the sake of having someone to talk to. See if she's also willing to interact with you outside of the facebook setting.

8. sherrybelle

sherrybelle New Member

It seems fairly obvious...to me...that she likes you. I think you're asking if she's attracted to you where she wants something more than a friendship. The two of you must be compatible and as long as you're able to communicate why not ask her if she could be interested in you as a boyfriend? I know it's a risk to ask but if you don't you might always wonder.

9. steph84

steph84 New Member

She might like you! Try to test the water by sending her flirty messages and getting to know her more. Try to move things offline to see if she really likes you. Ask her out for a cup of coffee. See if your chemistry translates well offline as well. I guess that will be the true test for this budding romance. Best of luck.

10. Joshua Amahit

Joshua Amahit New Member

If you could provide more information like what are the things you chat about then we might be able to know if the she has an interest for you. like what others have said above, maybe she does or not. But there is a huge possibility she does, I mean my girlfriend now, we used to chat a lot before we entered this relationship. We chatted of anything under the sun and it was all great. :) Good luck though and have fun!

11. summerRain

summerRain New Member

It depends on what you are talking about. Because I, personally, chats often with my guy friends and that's without malice at all. Just pure chatting and talking about ourselves and some funny thoughts.

12. zaerine

zaerine New Member

I also thinks it depends on what are the topics or discussions when you are chatting with her. There are just those who likes to talk with someone since she is friendly or bored. But of course she likes you since she enjoys chatting with you. Just not sure if she likes you as a friend only or more than that.

13. kat74

kat74 New Member

Some people chat online to pass time and to kill boredom, that's why its so hard to know if someone like you for sure or they are just playing and pushing button to string you a long. That is why I always tell people not to give too much information to the other person on the other end of the line. He could be a guy pretending to be a girl or vise. Always try to date with a real human being and you will not be caught in the doubt circle.

14. Player One

Player One New Member

Maybe she just like chatting with you or something. Although there might be a good chance that she likes you, since chatting on Facebook for 30mins a day wouldn't be normal. I chat with my friends for just 3 to 5 mins and sometimes none. Maybe there's something special.

15. boyuancy

boyuancy New Member

Nothing can be said, it would solely depend on the signs that she may be showing you. Nowadays, people just Facebook chat to kill their boredom. Has she ever asked you to meet her? Has she asked you on how you look like or something? Have you video chatted and she complimented you?

16. Carmen Werners

Carmen Werners New Member

I want to spy on my boyfriend and I need some advice. I think he is cheating