Should i feel bad?!?! HELP

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by Constantly confused, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Constantly confused

Constantly confused New Member

Aight so I just had my 18th birthday and I've been dating this guy for roughly 3 months. Myself, him and some of my friends went clubbing and we all got drunk. I went to have a smoke in the smoking area by myself and this chick asked if I wanted to make out. I'm Bi so I straight away said "I have a boyfriend" but she asked "but can we?". From what I remember that stumped me and I ended up with her tongue down my throat.

When I found my boyfriend I told him what happened straight away and he said "as long as it's a chick I'm fine with it". BUT IM BI. I regret and hate that I did it and yeah I was drunk but that's not an excuse. I should note that I have not dated a girl before and I'm quite attracted to them, depending how this relationship goes I might discuss with him having threesome with another girl.

Should I feel the way I'm feeling? Am I immoral for doing it? Should I just accept it and continue with my boyfriend like it never happened? Pls helpppp

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  2. Unnaturalthings

Unnaturalthings Active Member

Nothing wrong or immoral with being Bi. Nothing wrong or immoral about having consensual threesomes either. Your boyfriend doesn't seem too bothered about it, so you shouldn't be either. Just my two cents.