Should I give love a second chance?

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by ethan1990, Sep 17, 2018.

1. ethan1990

ethan1990 New Member

Three years ago, I got the most painful break-up for me. It broke me into pieces, made me stopped believing in the magic of love and isolates myself from people around me. I even stopped seeing and dating women in that span of years. Yet, that experience gave me a clearer picture of what love really is. It somehow made me realize and understand things.

In my first month of working here in Colombia as a factory worker, I have met many beautiful women with really admiring attitudes. But I have always known that friendliness and sweetness are natural for Colombian women and I should not misinterpret that. For a year, I did not turn a head to any of these women until I met this amazing girl. We exchanged messages and she caught me off guard. She’s an independent woman, very industrious and I like her.

Now that I think I have finally been through the rock bottom, I think I’m ready to give love a try again. What do you guys think?

2. Paul Gonzales

Paul Gonzales New Member

Yes...Love can happen many times but this time you may keep yourself ready and don't compare past love with the new love. Give your complete efforts in relation and don't share any of past problem in the new relation. If you are scared with such things then share this problem don't keep inside.