Should I seek professional help?

Discussion in 'Online Dating' started by drew022, Jul 23, 2018.

1. drew022

drew022 New Member

A month ago, I registered on a couple of online dating websites because I really wanted to experience what casual dating was like. Even though I filled out my profile properly, posted what I thought were good photos of myself, and was respectful to the women there, I still didn’t get any good responses and wasn’t able to set up even one date. I know it may not be a big deal for a lot of people, but it really hit my self esteem hard and has made my depression even worse. I’m sick of feeling this way and was thinking of hiring professional help. However, I’m torn between enlisting a top foreign dating coach, scheduling an appointment with a therapist, or both?

2. Shannon Taylor

Shannon Taylor New Member

Hi Drew,

I have read your message and must admit that I was once in your same position, but was able to turn things around for myself. I took what I've learned and decided to teach what helped me out years ago. If you're interested in receiving professional help, I may be able to help you out. I help men in your position all of the time. So if you're open to giving yourself a chance, then reach back out to me.

3. drsky

drsky Member

Hello Drew,
    These online dating sites are not for everyone. Many times it is devoid of emotions, magnetism and chemistry. And it takes plenty of time to get into it, at times. And many are in the same boat as you are, so do not feel down or depressed, just work on it one step at a time.

Try to go for real live dating. You can see if they have luncheon dates / dinner dates / speed dating / singles meet in your area.Nothing wrong in receiving professional help, if you can afford it, since they deal with people one on one, know your likes and dislikes and try to find a match for you.
    Therapist can have positive things to say and can give a good deal of advice to build your self-confidence.
    ==============

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and GOD CAN bring you love and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Do browse thru the website.
    Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

4. MISTALOVA

MISTALOVA New Member

I would also say real live dating would be the best for you. Do you have a serious depression? If you have, please talk to a doctor about it. If you are just not really happy at the moment, you can try to use some supplements. From time to time, I take Phenibut (this link) to lift my mood a little bit. Maybe it will help you, too? And if you are happier, it should be easier to talk to other people

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018