The best dating sites for herpes I have joined in recent years

Discussion in 'Dating Site Reviews' started by Adamlovein, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Adamlovein

Adamlovein New Member

First of all, it is wonderful to have this board to share the dating I have joined. Thanks for Admin. To date, for herpes, is a hard thing in real life. Since years, I got herpes, I have joined many dating sites for people with herpes. At the beginning , I just want to find someone similar with me to talk and share. And I found them, also date some out successfully. But for some sites I am not so lucky. Now I share some worthwhile dating sites for herpes people from my experience:

1. PositiveSingles.com
    It is a well-known sites among STD. I joined this site because of enough registered members in my area. Compared with dating sites I have joined, it have a large database of members and daily active mmebers.

2. MPWH.com
    A dating sites focus on herpes. On this site you are not afraid of interrupting form other STDs. Also a relatively active members.

3. HerpesPassions.com
    A free dating site for herpes, not so active but free. Features are plentiful for users to explore.

4. HMates.com
    Another dating site for H people including HPV and HSV. But users are not enough.

5. Hwerks.com
    Video chat is the most interesting feature for HPV and HSV.

Also there are some review sites for STD, for example,
    Herpes Dating Sites
    STD Dating Sites
    They also provide some introduction for herpes dating sites.