The worst thing about losing someone you loved is not missing them...

Discussion in 'Love Stories' started by eve.ashley, Jul 6, 2016.

1. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

It's moving on...

The worst thing about losing my twin was not the excruciating, unbearable pain of it, it's Abdul the evil beast I have nothing in common with, that lives on -- to perpetuate terror and set on hunting me, but there is something even worse than that. Oh yes, there is...

Worse even than that is the fact that I don't miss my twin anymore. I don't feel like dying, I don't feel the pain of losing him anymore. All I feel is love for you and blessed that you exist and love me, all I feel is you...

I don't only want the ugly monster, that is all that's left of him, to stop haunting me, I want my memories of him, when he was sane and I loved him, to fade...I don't need them anymore. I have more important stuff than remembering him to do now, with you...

This place did not kill just my twin, it also killed my love for him...

I hope that never happens to you and me, to us. I don't want to ever stop loving you, I don't want to lose you...I have to, I must love you knowing that, one day, I could very well lose you...It scares me half to death.

I need you...I need us to stay in love forever, in love and together, forever... Do your best OK? To do that for me, to stay with me and in love forever, but first, come back...

It's been too long and I miss you like sane.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  2. eve.ashley

eve.ashley Well-Known Member

I love you, John Ashley, you are my miracle...I cannot wait to meet you 2.0.