Type of men you should never date?

Discussion in 'Dating Advice' started by smilesmile, Nov 4, 2018.

1. smilesmile

smilesmile New Member

Out of the world of men there are several types you should avoid at all cost. I don't care how cute he is, or how much money he makes, they only lead to disaster. Girls, I am sure you know what I am talking about. Here is my top 5 types you should avoid:

1) The momma's boy- if you are on a date and the majority of his sentence start with My momma......

2)Workaholics- These men have little time for you and put there jobs first. You do not want one of them unless you like to spend most of your nights alone.

3)Scrubs/leachers- These men have no ambition and live off your hard work. They are content to sit at home and do nothing but play video games while you are hard at work.

4)Bad Boys- Bad boys lead to nothing but bad trouble. Unless you like jail, tatoos, and drugs then avoid these boys.

5)Dreamer's- Dreamers always seem wonderful at first. They have big plans and are full of excitement. Problem is the big plans stay just that plans and there are always more plans coming but no action.

What other type of guys did I not mention girls? Let's warn the single ladies before they get out there!