What is a normal healthy relationship?

Discussion in 'Relationship Questions' started by laluu, Feb 12, 2018.

1. laluu

laluu New Member

Hello!
    I have been with my boyfried over 3 1/2 years, recently we have been through a really hard time, almost breaking up and stuff but we agreed to give it a try one last time, the thing is, i am feeling really insecure, he said he has a lot of doubts about the relationship and he doesnt love me as much as before, it kind of broke my heart but he also said i am still the person he loves the most and he loving me less is a natural thing to happen after fighting so much, and a thing to work on, not be upset about.
    But after hearing him saying that im feeling really bad, i get anxious if he doesnt text me like every two hours or if he forgets to call me when he said he would for me it is a definite sign he doesnt love me anymore or even think about me. I just feel him super distant and I dont know if it is true or im just being paranoic.
    I used to think healthy relationships need space but i have forgotten what "space" is and what is to be distant, so I would like to hear your opinion on that, what is a healthy normal interaction for a couple that cant see each other every day?

2. LoveAdmin

LoveAdmin Administrator Staff Member

How often do you see him?

3. laluu

laluu New Member

About 2-3 times a week, we go home together or spend it together if it is a weekend.

4. LoveAdmin

LoveAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Healthy normal interaction is really up to the people involved... if you don't feel like its enough and your needs are not being met, then it isn't enough for you

5. Frank Ferreira

Frank Ferreira New Member

A healthy and a normal relationship cannot run if one gives it all to the relationship, it requires efforts from both the ends. Try to understand him better and let him understand you. You could talk on this. It is not at all important that if you both do not see each other then the relationship would not be healthy. In order to run a healthy relationship you both need to understand each other. You both should try talking to someone like Voyance Direct that can help you both understand what love is and how to run a relationship that lasts forever.