What is love??

Discussion in 'Love and Relationship Jokes' started by priya23, Dec 20, 2012.

1. priya23

priya23 New Member

Love is __________ ??
    1. Pain
    2. Blind
    3. Life
    4. Everything
    5. Drug
    6. Fake
    7. Nothing
    8. Time pass
    9. Don’t know
    10. Game
    11. beautiful feeling
    12. 0ther [Mention It]

According to me love is life, what you think about it, Reply...

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  2. TABL

TABL New Member

I think love is all of these things, at one point or another. I don't think love is ever easy. But it's worth it!

3. Kaybee517

Kaybee517 New Member

Love to me is I Corinthians 13. It covers everything. Love is what everyone wants.

4. LoveAdmin

LoveAdmin Administrator Staff Member

5. shipramalik00

shipramalik00 New Member

Hello

I agree. Love is life.. love is a beautiful feelings....

6. abc00poonam

abc00poonam New Member

Love is Everything.. Love is life and Love is beautiful feeling.:heartpump: :love_heart:

7. theoceansofpeople

theoceansofpeople New Member

For me, love is when you reach the balance between heart and mind. I don't think love only stays on the heart, but on the mind as well.

8. time2discover

time2discover New Member

I think love is the biggest high and the biggest low, and everything in between.

Guess I'm agreeing with you that love is life, so long as it's the same thing for both.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPA New Member

Agreed, I think love can be all of these things throughout the course of your life. It's a complex feeling and it's not always happy because the people you love can be a source of heartbreak and sadness.

10. vpresson

vpresson New Member

Love is everything! I choose this because love is all these things you listed and more. It can be pain it can be blind it can be like a drug it can be beautiful it's so many different emotions.

11. CaptainWoodzy

CaptainWoodzy New Member

What is love? Baby don't hurt me..don't hurt me..no more.

*Cue female background vocals.

12. Kay

Kay New Member

Love is a beautiful feeling, because that's the literal meaning and that's how I think of it.

13. dianet

dianet New Member

love is life

14. punitbook

punitbook New Member

its game but life is also game so both are my answers because I don't believe that happens only one time

15. briansuder

briansuder New Member

love make everyday special.love give good feeling

16. aarohijaykarrr

aarohijaykarrr New Member

Love

Love is everything because i think when you are in love then you will face all this situations that mentioned above.

17. kaylahambrick

kaylahambrick New Member

I think that love is all of these plus a thousand more. Love can show any and every emotion, and can be the lowest of pains or the highest of highs. You never know, it depends on the people, the time, or the situation.

18. cookiesandcream

cookiesandcream New Member

Love is the most powerful emotion in the world. It conquers hate and fear. Love is when you are willing to put others before yourself.

19. Lex Ken

Lex Ken New Member

It's a beautiful, amazing thing and something humans were blessed with the capacity to do.

20. relationshippro

relationshippro New Member

Love is Everything and Love is Nothing....