What is your favorite way to pass time?

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by SarahLizzie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzie New Member

It happens rarely, but when I have free time to kill I enjoy listening to music and posting int he forums I belong to. What is your favorite way to past time ?

2. clauemi

clauemi New Member

Shopping definitely! It's those times when I have a little extra money and I get joy out of buying something for my kids or treating myself to something I have been wanting. It would be boring if I had all the money in the world and spent all of my time shopping, then it wouldn't be at treat.

If I'm too tired and just want to relax then my favorite thing to do is watch my soap operas or a good movie.

3. Lee11

Lee11 New Member

My favorite way to pass time is to go for a run alongside the beach with my partner and listening to dance music on my earphones at the same time. That is one of the activities that hits the sweet spot for me. When I am feeling lazier, I prefer just listening to new music and hanging out in parks or on beaches, haha, even cooler if there is some free concert happening there too. That is heaven for me. (-:

4. Sarah C.

Sarah C. New Member

My favorite way to pass time is with an excellent book, that is so good, I cannot put it down!

5. Silverstar2154

Silverstar2154 New Member

I like to pass time by watching sports but even then I'm always wired and wanting to get into something else so I can never just do one thing at a time.

6. Don Quixote

Don Quixote New Member

The best way to pass the time is to take a run into the hills and kills some monsters. That's what I do all the time. In World of Warcraft. For the uninitiated, this may be just a game. However, if you do take the time to find out, you will discover a lot more in WoW than you think. Including going fishing by a lake surrounded by hills, looking for material to make a beautiful garment, searching for the ingredients to make a special dish, just to name a few of the activities in WoW that has nothing to do with fighting and killing.

7. AmazingLove

AmazingLove New Member

Aside from sleeping, I could go for reading magazines and watching movies on DVD. I am also a varied person so there are times that I go for bicycling, walking and just have a mountain trek. There are many things we can do when we have a free time as long as we are that creative...:D

8. dorothyperkins

dorothyperkins New Member

Just a walk in the park is all I need to pass time. We have a park nearby which is rarely visited by the homeowners. So having there for the rest of the afternoon helps me a lot to ease stress and some exercise. A chat with my neighbor is also what I do whenever I have extra time.

9. zaerine

zaerine New Member

Recently, my favorite past time is to be online and read some articles and also to post on some forums. I also enjoy watching some movies at home and eat some of my favorite foods. There are times that I go out for a walk in a park.

10. ath3n4

ath3n4 New Member

I watch foreign movies. Watching foreign movies.. I learnt a lot about other countries culture and tradition. :) Also, my brain is not stagnant just staring, I read the subtitles I think that is a good way to sharpen my memory and helps me learn a new language bit by bit. :)

11. Amberlyn

Amberlyn New Member

The past 3 months or so I have been incredibly busy. So busy, that "free time" pretty much was not existent in my life. Now, things have calmed down considerably, and I have tons of extra time. I find myself relaxing a lot more. I have been hanging out with friends, going to the movies, and surfing the internet a lot more. Finally, I am really enjoying myself.

12. Coffeeaddict

Coffeeaddict New Member

It's very rare that I get to have a free time since I am a working student but I do spend it on travelling (if I have enough funds), posting to different forums and getting a massage. If there is a good movie, I go and watch it, too. There's so much one can do on a free time but it happens only once in a while because of the fast-paced living.

13. catowoman

catowoman New Member

I have a lot of pastime activity since I don’t want to be left with nothing to do it bores me a lot. I would read or have a movie marathon. There are times when friends and family members are busy that I couldn’t hang around with them so I stroll in the mall or somewhere in the city, visit some preppy clothes store or gift/antique shops, or I would simply browse my social network or read blogs.

14. taskeinc

taskeinc New Member

Favorite pastimes are reading, writing, and horticulture. I have myriad plants in my home, and I have a large flower garden in back. I absolutely love sitting in the middle of my house plants or sitting in the middle of my garden, relaxing, meditating, or reading.

15. Kayla Miesner

Kayla Miesner New Member

My favorite pastime is reading novels. I read fiction as well as detective stories. My best friend listens to music. Since he also plays guitar, he always carries his affordable audiophile headphones that he got from the original site and listens to music on it.