will she loves me.

Discussion in 'Love and Relationship Jokes' started by boy, Jan 9, 2015.

Tags:
  1. boy

boy New Member

Hii frndzz…. She was my neighbour. Her age is 35.she was married 10 years ago. I had her personal number. No one know that num till now. One day I said her I like her ass. She said nothing… I askd wht do u like in me??? She said I like ur honesty. Then one I sent my nude photos… then she didnt even scold me… we use to talk in phone always about sex. She also know that I musturb every day… even one called her n musturbed there it self. I use to praise her everyday then she says me cool…. One I became sooo mad n I said the truth that I saw u nude at 2 yrs back. Then she scolded me stupid. That night I proposed her in text message that I love her. Next day morning when I sent I want to kiss her. Then she use to text me to stop it. As I was mad on her I still proceeded furthur.. Then called me n scolded me. After that one I said sorry. Then she said its ok. Then I thought I got green signal n I use text that I love her then she use to say plse stop it. Then again I use to say sorry. It became a daily routine. I dnt wheather she loves me or not. I want her on my bed…. I was unable to controll my lust on her. Plse help me frndzzz…..

2. sonale

sonale New Member

If you want to become a brew master, you have come to
    the right place! Urban Brewers offers top-quality beer
    making equipment, ingredients, and more. We want to be Your
    Local Craft Beer Supply Store! Click Here To Buy Online