Would i need do?

Discussion in 'Dating Advice' started by sunnyard5666, Jun 6, 2018.

1. sunnyard5666

sunnyard5666 New Member

• Okay, so I've known this girl for about 2 years now been with her for about 6 months, for as long as I've known her and I know a lot about her past she's had a shitty experience with guys in general, but she's never been unloyal or cheated on anyone I know she's been out with. But she kinda started to like me when she was still technically with her ex, I didn't instigate it as far as I knew we were just friends, when she came onto me and I knew she was on off with him I said I'm gone until you're fully done with him and we broke off talking on bad terms, fast forward about 3 months we start talking again and she's done with him and when she liked me I did like her back I just didn't want to fuck with him. Now here's the problem, for as long as I've known her she's always had guys that like her, 3/4 at a time normally she's pretty girl it's to be expected, for some reason, I just can't seem to trust her, like I don't think she'd ever actually do something with anyone else but these guys who like her, who I may add like her a lot, she innocently flirts with a lot and she doesn't even notice she does it, it got to a point where I couldn't handle it anymore, from my point of view it's not jealously, when you have 3/4/5 guys liking your girlfriend and she's close friends with all of them you aren't going to be okay with it either way, I finally confronted her about it and said idk if I could keep doing this, she got really upset and basically told me to just leave entirely, she took this back and said she was upset, then less than 24 hours later she's extremely flirting with one of the guys in question and I see it, so I straight up confront her about it (and I know this sounds petty but hear me out) she gets really pissy and upset and changes all of her social media stuff (that was about him) as soon as I call her out on it, I know this was very long but basically my question is

what do I do? is there anything you notice as to why I can't fully trust her? what do I say? I feel like saying "oh you can't be friends with him because he likes you" is too controlling and not fair to her when I know for the part she wouldn't do anything bar the innocent flirting which does bother me

so like help